Here is my weekly money check-in courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I spent this last week was on rent. Nothing too exciting, but it was a large chunk.
2. Today I am thankful for such an amazing Hubs. I have been grumpy all day, but he came home and made it all better. He is so good at listening to me and making me feel better.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was play the Wii with the Hubs. We have been playing MarioKart like crazy. I am not very good at it, but it is a lot of fun… And I may have to admit that our competitive side comes out a bit. It’s not that pretty at times.
4. I will consider this week a success if I survive. I am exhausted today and the thought of an entire week still stretched out in front of me is daunting. I know I will make it, though!
5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. And I did it! When I was in 4th grade, I made the decision that I wanted to be a teacher. I have never thought of any other career path. Even though there are many days that really frustrate me, I know deep in my heart that there is no other job for me.