The rules of this prize are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Link back to that person.
3. Select blogs that you’ve recently discovered (and who deserve it!) and nominate them.
4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
For my nominations I would like to include:
Little by Little
So Over Debt
fat mum slim
(Some of these bloggers may have been blogging for a while now, but they are new to me!)
Now for 7 things about me:
1. In 4th grade I “won” our class pet. The first two people who got to school with a note from their parents got to keep the class pets at the end of the year. My mom wrote a note and figured I wouldn’t be one of the first two because I was a bus rider… Well, she was wrong. I got to keep one of the hamsters! He was a nice little hamster 🙂
2. I am the youngest of 3 siblings. I have an older sister and brother. My mom likes to tell me that if I would have been the first child, they would not have had any more children. I like to think that she is teasing, but sometimes I am not so sure.
3. I was in band for one semester my senior year of high school. I played the saxophone. The only reason I was in band was so that I could hang out with my best friend. He played the saxophone too, so we got to sit next to each other and goof off. (I did enjoy playing the saxophone, but I am not sure he enjoyed sitting next to me and hearing me play the saxophone. I was not very good at all.)
4. This one will make all my women readers hate me. I have never weighed enough to give blood. You have to weigh 110 lbs, and I have never gotten up to that weight. My weight usually hangs around 105 lbs. I am 5 ft, 2 in tall and have a fast metabolism. I apologize for my genes.
5. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I won my parents a TV. We were at my dad’s company picnic, and they asked me if I wanted to pull the winner’s name for the drawing. Well, I pulled out my dad’s name, and they won a TV! Quite the coincidence!
6. I used to do competitive gymnastics. During elementary school I spent about 2-3 hours a night at the gym. I made it to level 8 before I got burned out. I had no social life, and once I hit about 5th/6th grade that is not a good thing. This was one of the main reasons I quit.
7. I am terribly scared of alligators and crocodiles. I have had nightmares about them, and they freak me out! I even hate seeing them at zoos. This is a more recent development in my life, as I do not remember being afraid of them when I was younger. They are not cool!
Thank you, again, to Little Lamb! Make sure to stop by and check out her blog! Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a financial update. Today is payday!
I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!