Enough with the complaining and on to the money check-up brought to you by My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent last week was on groceries. I spent $82.59 for the week. Not too shabby.
2. Today I am thankful that Monday is almost over. I am not lying when I say that I am already ready for the weekend. Is that just sad or what?
3. Monday can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go on a field trip with my class. We saw this amazing musical/light performance by Lite Wire Theater. It was the Ugly Duckling and The Tortoise and the Hare. Click here to check out a quick youtube video.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my first decluttering challenge. I don’t know if it will get done to the absolute perfection, but I have already done a few things that have made my life in the classroom so much easier.
5. I can’t start my day without breakfast. I have eaten breakfast pretty much every morning of my life. I have to have a bowl of cereal or something that will fill me up. If I don’t, then I am liable to be quite cranky and possibly pass out.
Your turn! Feel free to answer the questions in the comments, or leave a link to your blog in the comments. I hope your week has started off well!