I completely blew off my Sunday Night chit-chat last night. No real excuse besides just wanting to relax and not make my brain think at all.
My Monday Money Check-up is brought to us by My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on debt payments! I put ~$600 in the mail to finish paying off our medical bills! So excited to put it all behind me and look to the future and what is to come.
2. Today I am thankful for hugs from my kiddos. One of my cutest little guys kept coming up to me and giving me hugs today. He told me (with a little blush to his cheeks) that he liked me. He is the cutest little guy! Sometimes those first graders really can melt your heart.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go walking with one of my coworkers. We have started walking at least once a week after school. It really helps get me exercising and having company makes it much better! We are hoping to add a couple more people this week, so it should be even more fun!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get the house cleaned this weekend. We have company coming in a couple weeks, and the house really needs a good scrubbing. Hopefully homework won’t get in the way.
5. The last thing I ate was Sonic. I had some chicken fingers and onion rings. Not healthy whatsoever! Also cost money, but I had planned spaghetti without thinking. We had lasagna roll ups last night and again as leftovers today. Hubs was a little burnt out on Italian.
How are things going in your world? We are experiencing some crazy rain and thunderstorms right now. Very unusual for February, as most of our storms don’t happen until March or April. During the worst of the rain and wind, Miss Rose decided that she had to potty. Well, I took one for the team, bundled up in my waterproof clothes, and took her out. It was cold, rainy, and ridiculously windy. Rose *loved* it! She came back in completely soaked and proceeded to sprint throughout the house. I did grab a treat, get her to sit, and took a quick photo… Here is the cute, wet girlie.
*Don’t think this was an easy shot. Without the treat, this would have never worked. (The treat is actually what she is staring at.)