I can’t believe my little missy is going to be 1 this week! It doesn’t seem possible! Since I had the day free, I decided to do a couple photo shoots with her. One was in her Halloween costume, and the other one was her one year photos. If you want to see photos from each session, you can check out my facebook page: J Lancaster Photography. Here is one from her one year photo shoot that I am just in love with!
Anyway, on to the chat:
What are you…
- Reading: Still nothing. I find that I read articles online a lot. And I seem to fill my time with nothing that actually is improving my life. Still need to work on that.
- Listening To: Miss C’s sound machine through the monitor. The tv was on, but Hubs just turned it off so he could head to be (I will be heading there soon myself).
- Watching: We just got done watching The Amazing Race. Now nothing.
- Cooking/Baking: This morning I found a recipe online that was for banana/oatmeal cookies. You take 2 overripe bananas, 1 cup of oatmeal and squish them together. Then spoon on to a cookie sheet and cook for 15 minutes at 350. I added a bit of cinnamon after they came out of the oven. I wasn’t a fan of the texture, but Miss C loves them! And I don’t feel bad about giving her these “cookies”. They are just banana, oatmeal, and cinnamon.
- Happy You Accomplished This Week: I got all of Miss C’s birthday shopping done (aside from the food for her party). I need to add up how much I spent, as I hope to stay under $100 for the whole party. I think I still have about $40 left for food, so I think I may be able to do it!
- Looking Forward to next week: My baby is turning 1!! Her birthday is on Wednesday, and I am taking the day off work to spend with her and Hubs. We are having her party on Saturday and will get to see lots of family! So excited!
- Thankful for Today: Beautiful weather! I am never good at actually getting my daughter’s photos done in a timely fashion. I usually schedule other things on the days that I want to do them. This time, though, I stuck with the day I had scheduled, and it worked out perfectly. The weather was just ideal!
- Bonus Question; What was the last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it? Any that you currently want to see? I am not a movie fan. That is Hubs’ job. Last movie I watched at home: The Lion King. Did I enjoy it? Of course! Last movie in a theater: Despicable Me 2. Did I enjoy it? Definitely! (I am noticing a trend that I watch children movies a lot). I want to see The Butler that came out a while ago, but don’t know when we will get around to it.
Your turn! And make sure to link up at Carla’s blog!