Spending my Sunday with this cutie:
She was rocking her Christmas jammies yesterday, and today has on a similar pair with penguins! I think it may be a jammie day all around.
We did get a few inches of snow/ice last night, so I spent this morning out shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. I got about half of it done before the dogs woke up Miss C with their obnoxious barking. It really wasn’t too bad outside, but I have a feeling my shoulders and my back are going to be killing me tonight and tomorrow and maybe forever. Hopefully I can get it all finished when C goes down for her afternoon nap.
I had another to do list planned, but I would like to get the entire driveway completed before Hubs comes home from work. Here are the other items on my to do list today. Maybe I can squeeze them in this evening or work on them while Miss C is awake:
- Finish laundry (I started yesterday and got a couple loads done)
- Clean the kitchen (It needs a good scrub, which I will do tomorrow. Today I need to pick up though)
- Create and get gift certificates ready for clients. (They need to go in the mail tomorrow)
- Menu plan and make grocery list (The roads should be good enough to go to the store tomorrow, even though it is going to be frigid)
- Balance checkbook and work on January’s budget
I also need to work on a to do list for my entire winter break, but we are waiting for my sister-in-law to go into labor, so I am not sure how much I am going to get done. My parents and I plan to go up there to visit once the baby is here, and I am going to take newborn photos. I can’t wait, but it makes it tough to figure out plans for the week and what I can expect to get done.